Welcome to TaxTron's support center. With the support center you can access the Knowledgebase, contact technical support and view the status of your support requests.

To login you must first create an account by clicking on the Register button, or if you have already sent us an email an account would have been automatically created for you. If you cannot remember your password click on the Lost password link and we will send you a new one.

Knowledgebase: Mac
How do I report income tax I've already paid during the year?
Posted by on 14 November 2013 04:36 PM

Open the "Tax Deducted" form and enter the amount and a description in the fields provided.

Note: This form is also used to report taxes from supplementaries like the T4 in the unusual situation where the taxes paid exceed the taxable income on the slip. Reporting the taxes on the slip itself in this kind of situation would cause an Error Diagnostic and prevent filing of the return.

(3 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion