Welcome to TaxTron's support center. With the support center you can access the Knowledgebase, contact technical support and view the status of your support requests.

To login you must first create an account by clicking on the Register button, or if you have already sent us an email an account would have been automatically created for you. If you cannot remember your password click on the Lost password link and we will send you a new one.

Where do I enter my unused tuition from previous years?
Posted by Tim Feeney on 18 February 2013 02:27 PM

To claim your unused Federal and Provincial tuition amounts, you need to add both the "federal and provincial Schedule 11’s (S-11 & PS-11)" to your tax return by double clicking on the appropriate form from the form manager list.

You can then enter the unused amount of tuition from previous years in the first line of both the federal and provincial schedule 11.

You can find your unused tuition amount on your Notice of assessment or Notice of reassessment that you received after filing your tax return last year.

(4 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion