Welcome to TaxTron's support center. With the support center you can access the Knowledgebase, contact technical support and view the status of your support requests.

To login you must first create an account by clicking on the Register button, or if you have already sent us an email an account would have been automatically created for you. If you cannot remember your password click on the Lost password link and we will send you a new one.

Knowledgebase: TaxTron 2014
Comment puis-je réclamer le crédit pour personnes à charge ayant une déficience à la ligne 306 de l'annexe 1?
Posted by on 22 February 2013 09:42 PM

Ouvrez le formulaire Dépendant dans le  gestionnaire de formulaires et inscrivez les détails de la personne à charge.  Cochez la case Montant pour une personne ayant une déficience (306).  Le contribuable peut réclamer soit le crédit pour personnes à charge âgées de 18 ans ou plus et ayant une déficience à la ligne 306 ou le crédit pour aidants naturels à la ligne 315,  selon ce qui est plus avantageux.

(0 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion