Welcome to TaxTron's support center. With the support center you can access the Knowledgebase, contact technical support and view the status of your support requests.

To login you must first create an account by clicking on the Register button, or if you have already sent us an email an account would have been automatically created for you. If you cannot remember your password click on the Lost password link and we will send you a new one.

Knowledgebase: TaxTron 2014
Comment puis-je réclamer le montant pour le transport en commun?
Posted by on 22 February 2013 09:45 PM

Ouvrez le formulaire OFC (Autres crédits) dans le gestionnaire de formulaires et inscrivez le montant pour le transport en commun (non inclus dans un T4) sous la section Lignes 364 : Coût mensuel d’un laissez-passer de transport.  Vous devez inscrire le montant  total que vous avez dépensé pour ces laissez-passer.  Le contribuable doit conserver tous les laissez-passer  au cas où l’Agence du Revenu du Canada en fait la demande.

(0 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion